Name:
Location: Lander, Wyoming, United States

I'm just a western boy living the good life and enjoying every minute of it.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Tagged

Ok, so my stepbrother Paul tagged me. His website is www.thesunkeepsrising.blogspot.com. Check out his answers to the questions he was "tagged" with after you take a look into my personal life.

1. What were three of the stupidest things you have done in your life?
A. Took a job out in the D.C. area that paid just enough to cover the high cost of rent and left very little for groceries, etc. Although this was a stupid thing to do, it was a major learning experience and eye opener.
B. Got in a fight with the parents about a girl, leading to my dropping out of college after my freshman year, only to straighten things out just in time to start back up again in the fall.
C. Overspent for a used pickup truck that ended up costing me wayyyyy more than if I had just bought new to begin with (thanks to an unfathomable number of repair issues).

2. At the current moment, who has the most influence in your life?
Without a doubt, it's Melissa, my girlfriend/fiancee. I am extremely lucky to have found someone so wonderful (and tolerant of my weird antics). We are everything to each other, and I'm very happy to have her.

3. If you were given a time machine that functioned, and you were allowed to only pick up to five people to dine with, who would you pick?
John Candy (one of the funniest actors ever), Billy the Kid, Wyatt Earp, Mickey Mantle, and William Wallace (portrayed in Braveheart by Mel Gibson)

4. If you had three wishes that were not supernatural, what would they be?
A. For my family and friends to live long, healthy lives and die peacefully in their sleep.
B. For my family and friends to all live within a 3-4 hour drive, so we could see each other often.
C. For my family and friends to never have to worry about money.

5. Someone is visiting your hometown/place where you live at the moment. Name two things you regret your city not having, and two things people should avoid.
I regret Lander not having a local airport. To get here, you have to fly to Riverton (30 minutes away), Casper (two hours fifteen minutes), Salt Lake (4 hours), or Denver (5 and a half hours). I also regret Lander not having an outdoor swimming pool or recreation center. Avoid driving to Yellowstone from here between June 1 and September 15. More RV's than you can shake a stick at. Also avoid the B&B Lounge. I've heard it's kind of a rough place. Go to the Lander Bar instead. Excellent microbrews, great setting.

6. Name one event that has changed your life.
I would have to say my parents getting a divorce. Divorce is always a life altering event, no matter what the circumstances.

7. Tag 5 people.
Since the only bloggers I know are through my stepbrother Paul's website, see his site for other tagees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home